Contract & Interim Search
- Chapel Hill Solutions can deliver the right interim healthcare leader for any organization’s goals.
- Our interim healthcare professionals are impact candidates, with experience in all facets of healthcare.
- Discover why so many interim healthcare professionals say it’s the best career move they’ve made.
- Chapel Hill Solutions has the professional network, and resources to successfully recruit your future leaders.
- We understand the nuances of each healthcare specialty.
- Our experience and successes range from small rural facilities to large urban medical and academic centers.
- Whether you are a physician, nurse, or hospital executive, we connect and coach hospital professionals in all areas.
- We customize our process to our clients specific needs.
- We engage with hospital executives, nurse leaders, ancillary services, and direct patient care professionals.
Operating Room Registered Nurse at a Southern California Hospital
Emergency Room Registered Nurse at a North Carolina Hospital
Certified Surgical Technologist at a Texas Health System
Chief Nursing Officer at a North Carolina Hospital
Chapel Hill Solutions is a full-service professional healthcare recruitment consulting firm. We assist our clients with recruiting executive, director and manager leaders, staff healthcare professionals, interim placements, physician alignment & strategy and the professional growth of their people. Our job is to make your process efficient. We make the process simpler, faster and more cost-effective for our clients. The goal of our firm is to become your long-term strategic partner and assist in the growth and success of your hospital/health system.
We understand the importance, impact, and cost of every hiring decision. Our job is to make this process efficient. We make the process simpler, faster and more cost-effective for our clients. We provide project management of the entire recruitment process. The best part is you can customize our process based on your needs and what you are looking for.